Sunday, November 28, 2010

LAKERS LATEST

Jan. 13, 2010: Los Angeles Lakers center Andrew Bynum during an NBA game between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Dallas Mavericks at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX Los Angeles defeated Dallas 100-95.

Everybody wants his presence in the post back but it appears that nobody wants Andrew Bynum back on the floor than the man himself. Bynum is recovering from yet more chronic injury problems and despite the prognosis of others he's adamant on setting his own timetable for return. 'Drew hope's he can be a presence just in time for Christmas looking to return in around three weeks.. "That's just me, what I want. The training staff and other people may see things different. Why so? I'm not sure." His motivated fire will be needed against the Miami Heat who the Lakers host on a Christmas day NBA ratings showcase. The star will be welcome bak in the Lakers Hollywood galaxy as they have become a little short up front with the the injury of Theo Ratliff, who was supposed to be Bynums backup and replacement. Although Bynum is confident, he does realise that other return goals have been set and not met, "I just want to be back within three weeks. That's my personal goal. It may or may not happen." In the meantime Andrew has been working out with impressive rookie Derrick Caracter in order to build his on court confidence and persona back up. The workouts have even got a bit physical, which believe it or not is a good sign. It shows both players are focused, especially Andrew on his impending return, "That's what it is, where it's at. It's not like it's going to get any worse. So that's why I'm taking my time, getting myself strong, getting my wind back. I'm not rushing. I'm trying to keep myself in that mind-set, not wanting to get back and hurt myself.". TIM DAVID HARVEY

No comments:

Post a Comment