Wednesday, March 13, 2019

#PoetsCorner 'L.A. Bull Fighters & The Return Of The King Kuz

(For those that don’t know me I go by the name Raw Poet. Other than writing records and producing music my other love is...well read on and you will understand. Here is my new regular column for #LakeShowView 'Poets Corner')

LOOK I thought our losing streak would never end, but as my team like to do they shock me with a performance worthy (clap) of a playoff seed. There must have been something in the wine in Chicago as LeBron lead the way with 31 points, followed by KCP with big numbers (Tim, I always liked that guy). As well as the return of the man, the myth, the mania himself Kyle Kuzma, who added 21 points in his first game back after his injury. Though we were down at halftime LeBron must have popped the wine, as it was a different Lakers team that came out for the second half . Let’s not forget the standing ovation the real Ingram got as he returned on a 10 day deal. Why we don’t just sign him properly to a long term deal I will never know. The fans love him and he loves the Lakers. Speaking of players that love to wear the purple and gold Reggie Bullock has made it public that he wants to re-sign with the Lakers in the offseason. And you know what? Even though he shoots that many bricks he could build his own house, I would love him to re-sign because he loves our team and his energy and team camaraderie is something we have been missing this season. However with the front office being the way it is I am trying to stay positive that Magic does the right thing on this one. But then again there is more chance of us getting a two-peat in the next four years than Magic actually doing what is best for our team, just saying.

Next up we play the Rapters on Friday in Toronto. They are the best team on the East Coast and it is going to be a challenge to say the least. But honestly if we play like we did in the second half and Reggie leaves his bricks in Chicago I think we can give them a decent game.

One of the big signing rumours has been over the Rapters main man Kawhi Leonard who has been linked with the Lakers. But since then it has been reported that he has said he doesn’t what to play with LeBron (shock there). So I'm going leave this by just saying it’s was great even if only for one half to see us play like the Lake Show again. DAN STOCKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment